Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Top 10 of 2010 by Chad Griggs

I previously posted my favorite photo of 2010, but that wasn't enough for me. There were just too many photos that felt left out afterwards =). So in cooperation with Jim Goldstein's "Blog Project - Best Photos of 2010" I was able to pay some respect to a few other of my favorite images.

Jim Goldstein has had a very popular Blog Project since 2007 where photographers submit their favorite photos from that year. Derek and I have decided to participate this year. So without further ado, here are my 10 favorite photos...


Near Owbow Bend, GTNP, HTC EVO 4G cell phone, AUTO



Oxbow Bend, GTNP. Nikon D90, Sigma 24-70 f/2.8



Yellowstone National Park, Wolf. Nikon D90, Nikkor 500mm f/4 AFS + TC-14E II @ 700mm



Yellowstone National Park, Coyote. Nikon D90, Nikkor 500mm f/4 AFS



Yellowstone National Park, Bald Eagle. Nikon D90, Nikkor 500mm f/4 AFS



Northern Minnesota, Pine Grosbeak. Nikon D7000, Nikkor 500mm f/4 AFS, SB-600 fill flash



Northern Minnesota, Gray Jay. Nikon D7000, Nikkor 500mm f/4 AFS, SB-600 fill flash



Northern Minnesota, Red-breasted Nuthatch. Nikon D7000, Nikkor 500mm f/4 AFS, SB-600 fill flash



Northern Minnesota, Boreal Chickadee. Nikon D7000, Nikkor 500mm f/4 AFS, SB-600 fill flash



Metro area, Minnesota, Trumpeter Swan. Nikon D7000, Nikkor 500mm f/4 AFS

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and inspiring photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool! Love the Trumpeter Swan Pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the one with all the Photographers at the top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Boreal Chickadee! We don't get those often down here in Las Vegas!

    Your bird shots are all pretty amazing! I love the subject myself and can't hardly do them justice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Alan! Ya the Boreal Chickadee was one that I had my eye on for a while. I'm very glad to have gotten this image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Projector for the comments!

    ReplyDelete