Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Editing

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

One big job after a photo shoot is to go through all of the images you created. It this case, I shot 1,100 photos while in our national parks. That may sound like a lot but it really isn't considering the duplicates while shooting 4.5 frames and second or doing HDR's.

The first thing I do is in Lightroom, I flagged the photos I like. After I have made my initial selections and find a favorite and start editing it. I try and not spend a ton of time in Photoshop or Lightroom. After I have selected my favorites I will go back and look at my whole library of shots from the trip, outing, or whatever it happens to be and make sure I haven't missed anything. It's always good to go back a week, month or even a year after and look at the ones you didn't initially like.

This photo was one of the first ones I edited after a day in Lamar Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment