Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Best Camera Challenge, Entry!

Near Owbow Bend, GTNP, HTC EVO 4G cell phone, AUTO
You may recognize the image above from a previous blog post titled, HTC EVO 4G as a Camera. The image even made it to my blog post, Top 10 of 2010 by Chad Griggs. We have also featured this image as the cover of our 2011 Natural Vision photography Calendar. What you might not know is the decision to use my phone as a camera came from Chase Jarvis' moto, The Best Camera Is The One That's With You. This idea has turned into an iPhone app and book by Chase Jarvis.

Now there is a contest called, The Best Camera Challenge. I'm excited to have entered my photo to this contest and hope that I get some consideration. The judging will be done by a panel including Chase Jarvis. There is also a People's Choice section that can be voted by you! Vote for me HERE!

Here's the part where I beg for votes =) Okay, begging done. Thanks in advance for voting for me! Vote for me HERE!

Now you know about this movement toward making amazing photos with whatever camera you have with you. If you already have an amazing shot with a mobile phone you can join the contest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment