Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Out of the norm.. Photo of the Day! Tiger!

_DSC0129
Nikon D90, Sigma 150-500 OS @ 500mm, ISO 800, f/6.3, 1/400 (captive)
This is a bit of a departure from most of our images we post on Natural Vision Photography. Derek and I specialize mostly in North American wildlife, but that doesn't mean our interest stops there. It's pretty much the pocket book that kept us detained. I would love to get to Africa or Asia to photograph big cats, and hopefully I will someday. Until then my intercontinental wildlife photography has been limited to the zoo. It's been quite a while since I photographed wildlife at a zoo, so this image is from a few years ago. Wild or captive, at the zoo or on location, this is still one of my favorite photos. I'll share some other of my favorites this week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment