Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Best North American Landscape...













If you could go anywhere in North America for landscape photography... Where would you go? I've only really photographed a few areas, all of which I love. Minnesota's North Shore, Yellowstone, Grand Teton NP, and Banff National Park. I have an upcoming trip to plan, of which I only have four days. Should I go back to a place I've already been and refine my photography? Or should I explore a new National Forrest or National Park?

If you could pick one place to go to photograph landscapes in 2013, where would you go? If you already picked a favorite place, where did you pick? I've decided this is a fun game... so play along! :)

Please respond in the comments or on Google +

3 comments:

  1. I suggest Yellowstone, Denali, Glacier. Spend the time to study the lighting and if you're lucky to be there at the golden hour, you have it. There is beauty to be captured everywhere. It takes time and some luck to capture the shot. I'm sure I'm being redundant so apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to go to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. It's my favorite & I think you will not be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the responses! I've always wanted to go to Alaska, but it's so big it's hard to narrow it down. Maybe I should do some more research on Denali. Glacier is also very intriguing and of course Yellowstone. I did some research into the Smokey Mountains but the Rocky's stole my heart first. I will have to get to the smokies though, looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete