Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

An Active Morning


The temperature was in the teens today, but it was much more bearable. But the best thing was the activity of the eagles this morning. I was at least a couple minutes late getting to the river today because I could see 3-4 catching fish at my spot on the river. I got out of my car (without my hat) and grabbed my camera as fast I could and got shooting. It was rapid fire for the first hour or so and I got some of my best eagle shots EVER.

I counted 10 eagles at the river today, but there may have been more. I wonder if their activity level had anything to do with it being a warmer day after a real cold spell. At any rate I'll have another update tomorrow.

See our recent photos HERE

Or check out my eagle shots in my Birds of Prey Gallery HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment