Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Eagles Through the Fog

It sounds cool, and could even make a nice photo, but when I take a photo of an eagle through the fog, it typically looks like I just forgot to clean my lens.

Derek and I got to the river yesterday morning before sunrise hoping to catch the eagles in another active and hungry mood. But instead, we found thick fog in the river valley. The fog was so thick at one point that we couldn't see across the river.

The other problem we ran into was that the ice of the river had melted a bit and the river opened up quite a bit. This meant the eagles could do some fishing down river from us if they prefered, which they did.

We ended up getting a couple of shots and now I'm back to work for a few days but hopefully I'll be able to get back down there soon. Just another day as a wildlife photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment